This listing is for AESUB Dots Black and White (also known as AESUBdots black&white) 3mm.
- White reference targets for structured light 3D scanners
- Strong adhesive effect
- Coiled on roll
- Tear perforation every 20 – 30 cm
- 6,000 dots per roll
- Two lanes
- Perfect for application on all AESUB vanishing 3D scanning sprays
* Visit our AESUB Dots collection page and 3D Scanning Sprays collection page for all 3D scanning accessory options.
🚚 AESUB SHIPPING IN THE USA (Dots & 3D Scanning Sprays) 🚚
FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100 AND MORE
ORDERS < $100: FLAT SHIPPING RATE $12.50
* Currently available for shipping to the US only via ground transportation.
Why use reference dots for 3D scanning?
When you're scanning an object in 3D, adding markers to the object or at a close distance ensures you get more accurate and repeatable 3D scanning results compared to not using them. Using markers helps the 3D scanner with tracking (especially for objects that are symmetrical or lack geometric features. This way, you don't have to worry about losing track of what you're scanning, which makes the whole process faster and more predictable.
AESUB Dots Black & White are available in different sizes.
Please visit our AESUB dots black and white collection page for all available sizes.