Artec Metrology Kit: Entry Version
Regular price $ 27,400.00
Unit price per
Optical Coordinate Measuring System For Inspection And Engineering: Up To 4 Micron Accuracy
- 20-megapixel digital camera
- Point-based accuracy (RMS) up to 0.004 mm + 0.006 mm/m
- Length measurement accuracy up to 0.025 mm + 0.025 mm/m
- Metrology Kit plugin for Artec Studio
- Adjustable camera settings
- Basic range of measurement accessories: targets and scale bars
The Artec Metrology Kit comes in two versions. The Entry version is designed for less demanding engineering use cases, while the Professional version provides higher accuracy and is designed to make photogrammetry in more challenging environments easier.
* Price listed is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
Book A Demo With Us
For more information or to schedule a demonstration, please reach out to us at (434) 946-9125 or email us at email@example.com.
Why Choose Us?
GoMeasure3D is both a Gold Certified authorized Artec reseller and the first to be an Artec Ambassador partner in the USA.
We've been in business for 20+ years. Our team has many years of knowledge and experience using their hardware and software. We have all the Artec 3D scanners readily available at our office to provide you with a demo—in our office, at your location, or virtually in real-time on your computer.
- DAkkS-certified 6DoF optical measurement: Complete optical coordinate measuring system with an accuracy of up to 4 microns. The camera resolution of 20 megapixels.
- Use it anywhere: The Kit fits in a rugged, portable case, and with dynamic referencing, you can capture objects in motion – perfect on sites where it’s impractical to use traditional measuring machines and other 3D measurement tools.
- Compatible with different software: The Artec Metrology Kit is compatible with industry-leading software solutions like Geomagic Control X, PolyWorks, and many more.
How It Works
- Object preparation: Place targets, reference crosses, and scale bars on surfaces around the object to ensure they do not move relative to the object throughout the capture process.
- Capture: Systematically take pictures at different heights, creating a kind of dome around the object with the camera positions. Capture each target at least 6 times, and the reference cross from four perpendicular angles.
- Processing: Import the images into Artec Studio, with the Metrology Kit plugin installed, or your favorite photogrammetry software, to generate a target cloud.
- Reporting: Use the resultant point cloud for deformation analysis, flatness inspection, general dimensions measurement, or your own specific engineering use case.
If you want a personalized online demo of the Artec Metrology Kit (Entry Version), please contact us for a demo.
The Artec Metrology Kit provides very accurate measurements over distance. However, it does not produce dense point clouds like 3D scanners do. Depending on your use case, you may want to use one or the other, or in a combined workflow.
Why Buy an Artec 3D Scanner?
Artec continues to be at the forefront of 3D scanning development with new innovations coming out every year that pushes the technology to new heights. With an impressive list of new items rolled out every year, here are the top reasons why you should invest in an Artec 3D scanner.
Take Our Test: Which 3D Scanner Is Right For You?
Let us eliminate the guesswork for you! Put us to work and help you find the right 3D scanner for your needs. Simply fill out our short questionnaire and we’ll email you the results directly to your inbox.