Artec Leo 3D Scanner Premium Pack
Regular price $ 48,050.00
Unit price per
The ultimate 3D scanner solution that includes everything you need to get started on 3D scanning with an extended service warranty + software subscription, and more.
- Artec Leo 3D scanner
- Artec Leo calibration kit
- Battery x 2
- Battery charger
- Warranty – 5 years
- Artec Care – 5 years
- Artec Studio – subscription for 5 years
* Price listed is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
Book A Demo With Us
For more information or to schedule a demonstration, please reach out to us at (434) 946-9125 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Artec Leo
Artec Leo is the world’s first wireless and AI-based 3D scanner to offer onboard real-time processing. This system can capture objects in 3D without the need for a computer or a tablet during the 3D capturing process. With the most intuitive workflow, it makes 3D scanning as easy as taking a video.
- User-friendly portable 3D scanner
- Has a built-in touchscreen and intuitive UI for easy 3D scanning
- Handheld 3D scanner
- Make fast, high-quality scans of any object
- No need for targets or calibration
- Just point and shoot
- Hybrid geometry and texture-based capture (ability to capture the color of an object)
- AI‑powered HD Mode for 2x greater resolution than standard mode
Why Choose Us?
GoMeasure3D is both a Gold Certified authorized Artec reseller and the first to be an Artec Ambassador partner in the USA.
We've been in business for 20+ years. Our team has many years of knowledge and experience using their hardware and software. We have all the Artec 3D scanners readily available at our office to provide you with a demo—in our office, at your location, or virtually in real-time on your computer.
If you want a personalized online demo of the Artec Leo 3D scanner, please contact us for a demo.
With the power of AI, Artec unleashes a new level of what the Artec Leo and Eva 3D scanners can achieve. The new set of AI-powered algorithms in Artec Studio 3D scanning software is now better at understanding the scene it’s scanning. It’s also processing the information to output higher-quality scan data with the same hardware.
The result: The remastered 3D model is a deeper and richer representation of the scanned object.
The HD mode delivers stunning, sharp 3D scans with a resolution of up to 0.2 mm. That’s more than 2x the resolution with the new HD mode! Your results will be denser quality 3D scan data.
Artec’s new AI engine delivers minimal noise in the raw data. The HD mode makes it easy for the user. Get amazing results and let Artec AI do all the hard work for you. You save post-processing time which can often be tedious and time-consuming work.
Artec Leo or Eva 3D scanner with HD Mode is even now more versatile with its ability to capture a wide range of objects that weren’t possible before.
- Smaller objects: Produces scans with greater complexity in detail
- Larger areas: Big objects with intricate detail
- Type: handheld 3D scanner
- 3D Point Accuracy: 0.1 mm
- 3D Resolution: 0.2 mm
- 3D Accuracy Over Distance: 0.1 mm + 0.3 mm/m
- HD Mode: Yes
- Hybrid geometry and texture tracking: Yes (color capture)
- Data Processing Algorithm: Geometry and texture based
- Data acquisition speed (up to): 35 million points/second
- Made in: Luxembourg
Why Buy an Artec 3D Scanner?
Artec continues to be at the forefront of 3D scanning development with new innovations coming out every year that pushes the technology to new heights. With an impressive list of new items rolled out every year, here are the top reasons why you should invest in an Artec 3D scanner.
Take Our Test: Which 3D Scanner Is Right For You?
Let us eliminate the guesswork for you! Put us to work and help you find the right 3D scanner for your needs. Simply fill out our short questionnaire and we’ll email you the results directly to your inbox.
For more information on Artec Leo, please visit our product page on our main GoMeasure3D website.