Artec Eva Lite 3D Scanner
Regular price $ 9,800.00
Unit price per
Affordable 3D Scanner for Professional Results
- Entry-level professional white-light 3D scanner
- Handheld 3D scanning system
- Geometry tracking and capture only
- Ideal for applications where color is not a necessity or your current budget is tight
* Price listed is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
Book A Demo With Us
For more information or to schedule a demonstration, please reach out to us at (434) 946-9125 or email us at email@example.com.
Artec Eva Lite is the budget version of the bestselling structured-light Artec Eva 3D scanner. It features the same accuracy specifications, but with reduced functionality. Eva Lite has geometry-only tracking and captures to create monochrome (colorless) digital 3D scans. This handheld 3D scanner is a great low-cost option for healthcare clinics with a limited budget.
* Artec Eva Lite can be upgraded to the full version of Artec Eva at any point in time for the price difference between the two scanners.
Why Choose Us?
GoMeasure3D is both a Gold Certified authorized Artec reseller and the first to be an Artec Ambassador partner in the USA.
We've been in business for 20+ years. Our team has many years of knowledge and experience using their hardware and software. We have all the Artec 3D scanners readily available at our office to provide you with a demo—in our office, at your location, or virtually in real-time on your computer.
This is a video demonstration of the Artec Eva which works similar to the Artec Eva Lite except it doesn't capture color scans. If you want a personalized online demo of the Artec Eva Lite, please contact us for a demo.
- Type: handheld 3D scanner
- 3D Point Accuracy: 0.1 mm
- 3D Resolution: 0.5 mm
- 3D Accuracy Over Distance: 0.1 mm + 0.3 mm/m
- HD Mode: No
- Hybrid geometry and texture tracking: No (no color capture)
- Data Processing Algorithm: Geometry based
- Data acquisition speed (up to): 2 million points/second
- Made in: Luxembourg
Why Buy an Artec 3D Scanner?
Artec continues to be at the forefront of 3D scanning development with new innovations coming out every year that pushes the technology to new heights. With an impressive list of new items rolled out every year, here are the top reasons why you should invest in an Artec 3D scanner.
Take Our Test: Which 3D Scanner Is Right For You?
Let us eliminate the guesswork for you! Put us to work and help you find the right 3D scanner for your needs. Simply fill out our short questionnaire and we’ll email you the results directly to your inbox.
For more information on Artec Eva Lite, please visit our product page on our main GoMeasure3D website.