QUICKSURFACE is an affordable, powerful stand-alone 3D reverse engineering software that allows the end-user to take a 3D STL scan file and quickly orient, draw, create and trim surfaces in a quick and simple way into a usable CAD model.
QUICKSURFACE comes in two versions: Full and Freeform.
To learn what is the difference between QUICKSURFACE Full Version and Freeform Version, view the comparison chart.
Software shipped electronically. Once the software has been installed with the product key this product can no longer be returned.
Already a Rhino User?
If you are already using Rhino CAD modeling software, check out Mesh2Surface, a reverse engineering plugin for Rhino.
Review by Develop3D
Read Develop3D's full review on QUICKSURFACE.
Technology Accessible For Your Entire Team
You can purchase multiple copies of QUICKSURFACE for your company at the same price as one copy of a mainstream 3D reverse engineering software. Empower your team to work together using the same software for better communication and work efficiency.
Learn more about QUICKSURFACE by reading the interview with the software's inventor, KOSTADIN VRANTSALIEV. Read now →
What Makes QUICKSURFACE different?
- Interactive selection by the user instead of automatic segmentation on reference mesh
- Constrained best fit (for example the ability to constrain the direction of the cylinder to be parallel to an axis, while still getting the best fit to the points)
- Relations between extracted primitives – parallelism, perpendicularity, coincidence, offset
- Quick alignment based on extracted primitive (datum) prioritization
- Mirrored point display to check symmetry of the aligned scan object
- Real-time deviation colour map in 2D Sketch mode
- Proprietary snap-to-mesh technology for free form modelling
- Manipulator based accurate modification of the free form surfaces
- The ability to modify the automatic surface, if the design intent requires it
- QUICKSURFACE Free Form is not only exact surfacing, the user can manually adjust the resolution and position of control points to avoid mapping of the surface to the reference mesh which may have outliers and noise
- Real-time deviation in freeform, helping to create lighter surfaces with less control points
- Control of patch size, and thus resolution on the final Free Form surface;
- Parametric hybrid modelling - starting with free form and basic primitives, the user can build a complex CAD model by trimming them and can later change the surfaces based on the design intent
- QSConnect module for SOLIDWORKS never ends with “Transfer failed”. The software guides the user to create an error-free model in SOLIDWORKS
- QUICKSURFACE has neither hardware integration with scanners nor mesh processing tools which the modern 3D scanners provide. As a result of this, the user does not have to pay extra for tools already included in the 3D scanners' software
- An affordable price for faster return on investment
For More Information
Please visit our QUICKSURFACE product page.