Aesub Transparent (24 Pack | 2 Cases)
Unit price per
AESUB Transparent (24 Pack | 400ml x 24 Aerosol Cans) - Eliminates Reflections Without The Loss of Color Information While 3D Scanning or Photographing An Object
* Currently available for shipping to the US only.
🚚 AESUB SHIPPING IN THE USA | FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100 AND MORE • ORDERS < $100: FLAT SHIPPING RATE $12.50 🚚
AESUB transparent is a revolutionary self-vanishing dulling spray. Developed by scanning experts, it is specifically designed for photogrammetry, photography, film, Lidar, and other color-capturing 3D scanning methods. The spray evaporates within a few hours, meaning that there is no need for cleaning after your session. No messy cleanup to deal with!
AESUB transparent can be applied directly to the object you are planning to scan. Using this spray empowers you to capture not only the contour but also the color, which is relevant for more and more applications.
You can spray this on an object and still capture full color! There's no need to clean or wipe off the spray after your scanning or photography session is completed.
Scan | Spray | Done
|* Please Note: This listing is for AESUB Transparent (24 Pack | 2 Cases | 400ml x 24). If you want other options, please visit here. If you want to see other types of AESUB 3D scanning spray products, please visit our main AESUB page.|
- Coating: vanishing
- Effective scan time: 1-2 hours
- Sublimation time: 4 hours
- Color: Transparent
- Contains pigments: no
- Contain titanium dioxide: no
- Layer thickness: 15-20 microns (µm)
- Use reference points: yes
- Optimal processing temperature: 21 °C (69.8 °F)
- Shelf life: 5 years
Shipping (US Region Only)
- Currently available for shipping to the US only
- All AESUB products must be shipped via ground transportation
- No mess: Disappears without a trace, leaving nothing but perfect scans behind
- Won't damage parts: Uses a special, evaporating formula that requires no cleaning, won't stain your surfaces, or affect your product
- Residue-free sublimation: Disappearing state-of-the-art scanning spray
- No cleaning required
- Thin and homogeneous coating
- Free of pigments
- Developed and approved by scanning experts
- Made in Germany
Free of TiO2!
Titanium dioxide has received its carcinogenicity classification from the EU CLP (Classification, Labelling, and Packaging Regulation). The classification as a carcinogen by inhalation applies to mixtures in powder form containing 1 % or more of titanium dioxide which is in the form of or incorporated in particles with aerodynamic diameter ≤ 10 μm. All AESUB products are free of harmful titanium dioxide. We recommend you to check whether your sprays contain titanium dioxide and consult with your EHS manager.