Aesub Green (1 L | 24 Pack)
Unit price per
AESUB Green (1 L x 24 Cans) - Long-Lasting 3D Scanning Spray For Scanning Challenging Surfaces. Ideal for Large Scale Applications and Spray Gun.
* Currently available for shipping to the US only.
🚚 AESUB SHIPPING IN THE USA 🚚
• FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100 AND MORE •
• ORDERS < $100: FLAT SHIPPING RATE $12.50 •
AESUB green was developed for large-scale and automated scanning. The vanishing 3D scanning spray has a layer thickness of ~10-20 µm and evaporates within approximately 6 hours.
Now there's an answer to 3D scanning challenging surfaces including dark, reflective, transparent, or highly textured surfaces. What's special about this spray is that there's no need to clean or wipe off the spray after your scanning is completed.
This new self-vanishing spray is especially useful for parts that are delicate or cannot be cleaned.
Spray | Scan | Done
|* Please Note: This listing is for AESUB Green (24 Pack | 1 L x 24 Cans). If you want other options, please visit here. If you want to see other types of AESUB 3D scanning spray products, please visit our main AESUB page.|
Shipping (US Region Only)
- Currently available for shipping to the US only
- All AESUB products must be shipped via ground transportation
- Perfect for spray gun
- Ideal for large-scale and automated 3D scanning applications
- No mess: Disappears without a trace, leaving nothing but perfect scans behind
- Won't damage parts: Uses a special, evaporating formula that requires no cleaning, won't stain your surfaces, or affect your product
- Residue-free sublimation: Disappearing state-of-the-art scanning spray
- Long-lasting: Disappears up to 6 hours
- Effective scan time: 1-2 hours
- Sublimination time: 6 hours
- Color: white
- Layer thickness: 10-20 microns
- No cleaning required
- Thin and homogeneous coating
- Free of pigments
- Developed and approved by scanning experts
- Made in Germany
Getting Started Guide
If it's your first time using AESUB vanishing 3D scanning sprays or if you want to learn more about best practices on how to use them, here are some helpful tips and tricks to get you up and running in no time!
In the Lab Resources
At GoMeasure3D, we love to push the boundaries of what 3D scanning can do. Here are some test results we created in our lab.
- Staff Picks: A Guide to the Best 3D Scanning Accessories
- Which Accessory Produces the Best Results When 3D Scanning Challenging Surfaces
For more information on AESUB Green, please visit our product page.