If you are on the search for a photo-realistic rendering software for product design, you should definitely check out Maverick.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should consider using Maverick Studio as your next photo-realistic 3D rendering software.
Reason #1: Maverick Studio specializes in GPU-Accelerated Simulation To Generate Stunning Visuals
Maverick is built from its core to squeeze the huge computing power of CUDA-capable Nvidia GPUs. This empowers the software to give full force in creating the best photo-realistic visuals you will ever see.
- Physically based: Ensures photo-realistic renders that are completely physically-correct and accurate.
- Spectral: Full spectral rendering reproduces rich stunning colors, faithful to the characteristic optical nuances of your materials.
- True camera optics: Maverick Render can be regarded as a virtual camera that captures your digital world as if it was real.
- Powerful lighting system: Fast and smooth soft shadows from customizable lights with common shapes and gradients.
Reason #2: Maverick Studio is built specifically for CAD users
Maverick Studio is ideal for CAD users because it's a very easy-to-use product rendering application. Import your 3D models or CAD data files, and render amazing photo-real shots or turntable presentations with the best quality and the least effort imaginable.
Best for: Jeweler, industrial designer, or engineer
Maverick Studio is packed with amazing features including:
- Tools for advanced studio illumination.
- Tools to import or manage CAD data (e.g., STEP, IGES, …).
- Connections with CAD/CAM/CAE software (e.g., Rhinoceros, …).
- Tools for model analysis (e.g., cross sections, …).
- Advanced productivity features, such as our command-line batch renderer (i.e., RenderWarrior).
- Advanced studio lights.
- Measured-data materials.
- Raw chemical elements or industry-specific materials.
- …and such like.
Reason #3: Maverick Studio are WYSIWYG with intuitive and interactive drag-and-drop tools with real-time changes.
From beginning to end, Maverick’s interactive render is final quality. What You See Is What You Get. You can also see real-time rendering as you make changes instanteously.
It's also very easy to use. A lot of features are drag-and-drop or done with a click of a button. The software makes it easy for you to create amazing photo-realistic renders in the shortest amount of time.
Reason #4: Maverick makes it easily to import files for use
Export from your 3D modeling software to any of the many file formats that Maverick can import natively and enjoy dressing your geometry with materials and lighting to achieve photo-real shots effortlessly.
If you are a Rhino user, check out our section!
Reason #5: Rhino users will rejoice with the free Rhino-to-Maverick Bridge Plug-in
Being McNeel Rhinoceros such a prevalent source 3D modeling app in the Maverick user base, there is now a brand new bridge plug-in for sending/updating models from Rhino. It's literally a one-click operation.
- Compatibility: The plug-in is compatible with McNeel Rhinoceros 5, 6, and 7 and assumes that Maverick Studio is also installed on your system.
- How It Works: Once installed, the plug-in will add a minimalistic toolbar in your Rhino UI with buttons to Send or Update your scene (or your selection) to Maverick. Send Scene (or selection) will communicate with Maverick Studio, launch if it is not running yet, and make your Rhino models appear in Maverick. Update Scene (or selection) will synchronize your models between Rhino and Maverick, making sure that any changes you did in Maverick will be preserved. All expected features such as Rhino layers, Rhino blocks, Rhino materials, SubD objects, etc. are transported into Maverick.
Want to Learn More About Maverick Studio?
Check out the comprehensive videos tutorials:
There are many more reasons why you should choose Maverick as your go to 3D rendering software. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.