Aesub Yellow (12 Pack | 1 Case)
Unit price per
AESUB Yellow (12 Pack | 125 ml x 12 Cans) - An airbrush solution that provides an extremely thin coating of approximately 0.5-1 microns.
* Currently available for shipping to the US only.
🚚 AESUB SHIPPING IN THE USA 🚚
ORDERS $100 AND MORE: FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ORDERS < $100: FLAT SHIPPING RATE $12.50
No mess and disappears without a trace within a few hours.
Now there's an answer to 3D scanning challenging surfaces including dark, reflective, transparent, or highly textured surfaces. What's special about this spray is that there's no need to clean or wipe off the spray after your scanning is completed.
Developed by scanning experts, this revolutionary self-vanishing spray disappears within hours. This is especially useful for parts that are delicate or cannot be cleaned.
Spray | Scan | Done
|* Please Note: This listing is for AESUB Yellow (12 Pack | 1 Case | 125 ml x 12). If you want other options, please visit here. If you want to see other types of AESUB 3D scanning spray products, please visit our main AESUB page.|
AESUB Yellow is a self-volatilizing scanning spray liquid developed by scanning experts. It is especially useful for 3D metrology applications in situations where you are scanning challenging surfaces of small parts. It only adds a film thickness of approximately 0.5-1 microns. Because it's a vanishing solution, it doesn't require any cleanup after your 3D scanning project is complete. Simply wait for the white coating to evaporate. No messy cleanup!
- Coating: vanishing
- Effective scan time: 2-4 hours
- Sublimation time: 4-6 hours
- Color: White
- Contains pigments: no
- Contain titanium dioxide: no
- Layer thickness: 0.5 - 1 micron (µm)
- Use reference points: yes
- Optimal processing temperature: 21 °C (69.8 °F)
- Shelf life: 5 years
Shipping (US Region Only)
- Currently available for shipping to the US only
- All AESUB products must be shipped via ground transportation
- No mess: Disappears without a trace, leaving nothing but perfect scans behind
- Won't damage parts: Uses a special, evaporating formula that requires no cleaning, won't stain your surfaces, or affect your product
- Residue-free sublimation: Disappearing state-of-the-art scanning spray
- 3D Metrology applications: Perfect for 3D scanning with high accuracy
- No cleaning required
- Thin and homogeneous coating
- Free of pigments
- Developed and approved by scanning experts
- Made in Germany
Free of TiO2!
Titanium dioxide has received its carcinogenicity classification from the EU CLP (Classification, Labelling, and Packaging Regulation). The classification as a carcinogen by inhalation applies to mixtures in powder form containing 1 % or more of titanium dioxide which is in the form of or incorporated in particles with aerodynamic diameter ≤ 10 μm. All AESUB products are free of harmful titanium dioxide. We recommend you to check whether your sprays in use contain titanium dioxide and to consult with your EHS manager.
In the Lab Resources
At GoMeasure3D, we love to push the boundaries of what 3D scanning can do. Here are some test results we created in our lab.
- Staff Picks: A Guide to the Best 3D Scanning Accessories
- Which Accessory Produces the Best Results When 3D Scanning Challenging Surfaces