Rhino 5 for Mac
Rhino is now available for Mac users.
Rhino 5, the leader in industrial design NURBS modeling software, with its release of Rhino 5 for Mac, opens the CAD world for the Mac OSX community. With Rhino 5, complicated shapes can be directly modeled or acquired through 3D digitizers. With its powerful NURBS based engine, Rhino 5 for Mac can create, edit, analyze, and translate curves, surfaces, and solids easily—removing the boundary of complexity or size.
- Apple Mac with an Intel processor.
- 8 GB or more is recommended.
- Internet connection for installation and validation.
- 600 MB disk space.
- NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor is recommended.
- Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
- The SpaceNavigator is supported.
- OS X 10.8.5, 10.9.5 or 10.10
- OS X El Capitan public beta is NOT SUPPORTED.
For more information, please visit Rhino Software.
* Software is shipped electronically. Once the software has been installed with the product Key this product can no longer be returned.
* GoMeasure3D is an authorized distributor of Rhino products in USA and Canada. Purchase for this product is available for these regions only.