Artec Micro 3D Scanner
Regular price $ 29,300.00
Unit price per
Metrology Grade Desktop 3D Scanner
- Industrial desktop system for 3D scanning small objects
- Ideal for metrology-type applications such as quality control and inspection
- Capable of generating 3D scans up to 10 micron (0.01 mm) point accuracy. To put that in perspective, that’s 1/10 the size of a single grain of table salt for scanning small objects to capture every detail.
- Fully-automated 3D scanner
- Advanced twin-color cameras
- Blue LED lights
- Dual-axis rotation system perfectly synchronized (swing & rotation)
- No scan alignment aids (no need to add targets or markers)
* Price listed is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
Book A Demo With Us
For more information or to schedule a demonstration, please reach out to us at (434) 946-9125 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Artec Micro is a compact desktop 3D scanner ready to scan in seconds. It’s a perfect solution for creating 3D digital replicas of small machine parts, jewelry, dentistry, and more.
Designed with minimal user involvement, simply mount the object on the circular scanning platform and you’re ready to scan. Choose from a variety of smart scanning paths. Then watch in real-time as your scan unfolds on the computer screen in amazing detail. After minimal training with the Artec Micro, you will already be scanning on your own in under an hour.
Why Choose Us?
GoMeasure3D is both a Gold Certified authorized Artec reseller and the first to be an Artec Ambassador partner in the USA.
We've been in business for 20+ years. Our team has many years of knowledge and experience using their hardware and software. We have all the Artec 3D scanners readily available at our office to provide you with a demo—in our office, at your location, or virtually in real time on your computer.
If you want a personalized online demo of the Artec Micro desktop 3D scanner, please contact us for a demo.
- Type: desktop 3D scanner
- 3D Point Accuracy: 0.01 mm
- 3D Resolution: 0.029 mm
- Capture color: Yes
- Data Processing Algorithm: Geometry
- Data acquisition speed (up to): 1 million points/second
Which 3D Scanner Is Best For Scanning Small Objects
In our testing lab, we’re interested in pushing the boundaries of each 3D scanner we can get our hands on. Our goal is to discover best practices and technologies that result in the highest possible scan quality. For this demonstration, we scanned an organic object with a complex surface topology, a broccoli, in order to show how each of the 3D scanners in Artec’s lineup handles 3D scanning small objects. We left out two of the 3D scanners designed for scanning larger objects (Artec Ray and Leo) and focused on testing Artec Eva, Space Spider, and Micro. In the end, we compared the results to find the best 3D scanner for scanning small objects.
Why Buy an Artec 3D Scanner?
Artec continues to be at the forefront of 3D scanning development with new innovations coming out every year that pushes the technology to new heights. With an impressive list of new items rolled out every year, here are the top reasons why you should invest in an Artec 3D scanner.
Take Our Test: Which 3D Scanner Is Right For You?
Let us eliminate the guesswork for you! Put us to work and help you find the right 3D scanner for your needs. Simply fill out our short questionnaire and we’ll email you the results directly to your inbox.
For more information on Artec Micro, please visit our product page on our main GoMeasure3D website.