Large Print Volume Desktop 3D Printer
AXIOM 20 3D printer is the toughest, tallest, and most precise 3D printer in its class. Its most notable feature is its superior accuracy and precision, thanks to its ball screw construction. One of the biggest challenges with designing a high-performance 3D printer of this size was getting the Z-axis to work correctly over 20 inches of travel with 20-30 lb. sitting on it. The bed bracket system has been redesign and switched from plastic and polycarbonate parts to all aluminum and steel components. The Z-axis now has a precision ball screw to provide high repeatability, zero backlash, and extreme precision.
Each printer is solidly constructed in the USA with one year parts and labor warranty.
- CoreXY Motion System
- Active Automatic Bed Leveling System
- Easy Feed Filament System
- Industrial Strength Steel and Aluminum-Intensive Construction
- Fully Enclosed Print Theater
- Interchangeable Nozzles (from 0.35 to 0.80 mm)
- One Double Sided Flex-Resistant Glass
- One 2oz of Wolfbite Premium Adhesive Solution
- Two 2 pound spool of ABS filament (3 mm)
- One year parts and labor warranty
- 6 months technical support
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
• Axiom 20 3D printer product brochure
• Comparison Chart: Which Axiom model is right for you?
• Why choose Axiom 3D printer?
All In One Bundle Includes:
1 Spool Hydrofill, 2.88mm
2 Spools ABS, 2.2lbs - Colors may vary
1 Spool Polycarbonate, 2.2lbs - Colors may vary
1 Bottle Wolfbite ABS, 2oz
1 Bottle Wolfbite MEGA, 2oz
1 ESD Mat
1 Replacement Glass