Large Print Volume Desktop 3D Printer
The AXIOM 20 Dual Direct Drive (with Two Extruders) is a large 3D printer which incorporates all the features our customers love about the AXIOM Dual Direct Drive printer, but with an extra-large build volume and rugged aluminum-intensive construction. Get the flexibility to print in 2 colors or materials in one print.
One of the biggest challenges with designing a high-performance 3D printer of this size was getting the Z-axis to work correctly over 20 inches of travel with 20-30 lb. sitting on it. The bed bracket system has been redesign and switched from plastic and polycarbonate parts to all aluminum and steel components. The Z-axis now has a precision ball screw to provide high repeatability, zero backlash, and extreme precision.
Each printer is solidly constructed in the USA with one year parts and labor warranty.
- CoreXY Motion System
- Active Automatic Bed Leveling System
- Easy Feed Filament System
- Industrial Strength Steel and Aluminum-Intensive Construction
- Fully Enclosed Print Theater
- Interchangeable Nozzles (from 0.35 to 0.80 mm)
- One Double Sided Flex-Resistant Glass
- One 2oz of Wolfbite Premium Adhesive Solution
- Two 2 pound spool of ABS filament (3 mm)
- One year parts and labor warranty
- 6 months technical support
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
• Axiom 20 3D printer product brochure
• Comparison Chart: Which Axiom model is right for you?
• Why choose Axiom 3D printer?
ALL IN ONE BUNDLE INCLUDES
- 1 Spool Hydrofill, 2.88mm
- 2 Spools ABS, 2.2lbs - Colors may vary
- 1 Spool Polycarbonate, 2.2lbs - Colors may vary
- 1 Bottle Wolfbite ABS, 2oz
- 1 Bottle Wolfbite MEGA, 2oz
- 1 ESD Mat
- 1 Replacement Glass