UP Mini 2 Desktop 3D Printer
Read Engadget's article on UP Mini 2 Desktop 3D Printer:
The best home 3D printer for beginners (so far)
Big superb performance, mini price. UP mini 2 compact 3D printer is not only affordable, reliable and easy-to-use like the first generation UP mini, it also comes with many new features related to usability, portability, and connectivity.
The UP mini 2 is for people who want to start 3D printing in no time. A new sleek design packed with killer features, a versatile machine suitable for anyone, anywhere. Continue to be UP’s best value offer for desktop 3D printing, the UP mini 2 inherited all the good stuff of UP mini 1, including a low price point, easy to use and exceptional reliability. The print quality of UP mini 2 is a big leap, thanks to the new mechanical design and the capability to print in 0.15mm layers.
UP mini 2 is the first UP machine that uses touch screen control and WIFI. A user can transfer print job wirelessly and use the touch screen panel to conveniently perform basic operations without a computer.
- Ultra-modern design
- Easy to use and portable
- Exceptional print quality
- Enclosed print area, fully heated platform
- USB connectivity
- HEPA filter system ideal for classrooms and homes
- Intuitive LCD touch screen control panel with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Prints in ABS and PLA, and 0.15mm layers
- One year factory warranty
- Printing Technology: Melted Extrusion Modeling (MEM)
- Print Head: Single, with quick change mechanism
- Layer Thickness: 0.15/ 0.20/ 0.25/ 0.30/ 0.35mm
- Build volume: 120 x 120 x 120 mm (W x H x D), 4.7" x 4.7" x 4.7"(W x H x D)
- Optimal Layer Resolution: 0.20 mm
- Automatic Calibration: Yes (only nozzle height)
- Smart UP Software: Included
- Connectivity: USB, WIFI
- Workstation Connectivity: Windows 7/8/XP/10, Mac OS X
- 1-Year parts replacement, manufacturer's warranty included
- Free online support for lifetime of product.
For more information on the UP Mini 2 3D Printer, please read the brochure