State-of-the-Art 3D Scanning Spray For Scanning Challenging Surfaces
* Currently available for shipping to the US only.
AESUB white is a state-of-the-art semi-permanent 3D scanning spray developed by 3D scanning experts. The spray provides a very thin and homogeneous coating. It's the answer to 3D scanning challenging surfaces including dark, reflective, transparent, or highly textured surfaces. What makes this spray special is that it is 100% free of titanium dioxide nano particles (TiO2).
After 3D scanning, you do need to clean or wipe the white coating off your scan object since the spray doesn't evaporate.
If you are looking for an evaporating 3D scanning spray, check out AESUB Blue, AESUB Orange (Long-Lasting), or AESUB Green (Large Application).
- Single: 1 x 400ml (Aerosol Can)
- 2 Pack: 2 x 400ml (Aerosol Can)
- 6 Pack: 6 x 400ml (Aerosol Can)
- 12 Pack: 12 x 400ml (Aerosol Can)
- 2 Cases: 24 x 400ml (Aerosol Can)
Shipping (US Region Only)
- Currently available for shipping to the US only
- All AESUB products must be shipped via ground transportation
- 100% free of titanium dioxide nano particles (TiO2)
- Even application: very thin and homogeneous coating
- Need to be cleaned off object after use
- Developed and approved by 3D scanning experts
- Made in Germany
Free of TiO2!
Titanium dioxide has received its carcinogenicity classification from the EU CLP (Classification, Labelling and Packaging Regulation). The classification as a carcinogen by inhalation applies to mixtures in powder form containing 1 % or more of titanium dioxide which is in the form of or incorporated in particles with aerodynamic diameter ≤ 10 μm. All AESUB products are free of harmful titanium dioxide. We recommend you to check whether your sprays in use contain titanium dioxide and to consult with your EHS manager.
Getting Started Guide
Here is an overview on how to use AESUB WHITE 3D scanning spray. It's a semi-permanent coating that can be cleaned easily after your project is complete.
Read Now >